Saturday, August 13, 2011

Going to the dogs...again!

I believe that a huge part of what makes life worth living is found in serving others. And some of the "others" that I most enjoy helping out are the animals that are looking for forever homes.
Most of the animals that have shared my life have been from shelters or rescue groups. Someone else decided that they were too much work, or had issues, or just didn't love them. That's not how life should be for a creature that just wants to give you unconditional love, and get some love back. I've had to do a little extra work with a few of them, but it's always been worth it.
So I love having the opportunity to help find others like them their own caring bipeds...
The next event I have coming up is the Central Brevard Humane Society's Bark in the Park, on Friday, August 19. Hope to see all you local folks out there, and bring your dogs! (Cats welcome, too, if they really feel like hanging out with the bark-folk!)
http://www.crittersavers.com/events/special.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment